I've been fixing up the model and trying to remove any unnecessary triangles without loosing any detail. I managed to remove about 7,000 tri's. So the whole car is about 50k tri's at the moment which should be fine. I wont be making and LOD's at the moment, I'll see how the game runs with my model first.
I've also textured the steering wheel, I used nDo2 to add all the stitches and leather texture. I added some smudges to the brushed metal bits too in the specular map as brushed metal show's finger prints.
Here are the diffuse, normal and specular maps ip made. and the final result in marmoset.