Friday 15 November 2013

Steering Wheel & Steering column

Here's the steering wheel I made. I should of put more edges into the model as its going to be a bit tricky making the lowpoly. This bit of the car will be important to get right as it will be right in the middle of the players view. It will also move when turning the car. If i get time I could rig and animate some hands and arms holding the steering wheel which would add some real polish to my project.


And the steering column, This wont need as much detail as it will be obscured by the steering wheel. It was actually quite hard to get a good look at it from reference because the steering wheel was in the way. I also decided to model a key for the ignition. It looks quite blocky at the moment but turbosmooth will fix that.




No comments:

Post a Comment